Fathers’ Rights and Child Support Orders

There is a standard form for wage withholding orders that are sent to employers for child support obligations. It is called an Order/Notice to Withhold Income for Child Support.

It is a federal form adopted by Section 324 of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act (PRWORA) of 1996; 42 U.S.C. 652(a)(11) and 654(9)(E).

You can download the form for free.