Think Twice Before You Marry a Dancer
Just in time for Dancing with the Stars, a study from Radford University reveals the following divorce rates among various occupations:
- Dancers and choreographers (43.1 percent)
- Bartenders (38.4 percent)
- Massage Therapists (38.2 percent)
- Fish and Game Wardens (25.5 percent)
- Detectives (12.5 percent)
Other occupations in the top ten for divorces were casino workers, telephone operators, nurses and domestic health aides. Among the lowest divorce rates were engineers.