An interesting study by the University of Oklahoma indicates that men involved in paternity disputes, who strongly believe that they are the father of the child, are correct more than 98% of the time. On the other hand, men who doubted that they were the father and contested paternity were correct only about 30% of the time. The other 70% of the time, men who doubted paternity actually were the father.
http://tgclawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/tgc-logo-1.png 0 0 James J. Gross http://tgclawyers.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/tgc-logo-1.png James J. Gross2006-04-24 11:47:002018-08-24 20:32:36If You Think You Are the Father, You Probably Are