In a Final Protective Order, a judge can order any of the relief available in an Interim or Temporary Protective Order and can also:
- Establish temporary visitation with children.
- Award emergency family maintenance.
- Award use and possession of jointly titled car.
- Order counseling.
- Order the abuser to surrender all firearms.
- Order the abuser to pay filing fees and court costs.
- Order any other relief that the judge determines is necessary to protect a person eligible for relief from abuse